7.16.2013

PERFECT SIZE - CARDHOLDERS





As I buy more and more fabulous wallets that are big enough to be considered as a clutch to accommodate my past bags that were big enough to be considered as an overnight luggage. I realized that my current purses are giving my big wallets the boot. It's not convenient anymore and it's just TOO big. 

The best thing for my little tiny purse is a little tiny cardholder. It's practical and it's ready at moments notice. All your essentials are in one spot (cash/credit cards) and it's Gods gift to Fashion Earth (Oh, you heard me). My friends always ask me, "where did you get your wallet? It's the perfect size!" Well here are some that I'd think you would love. Enjoy!

Comme Des Garons Wallets Small Blue Leather Cardholder
Saint Laurent Metallic Silver Python Cardholder (ON SALE!)
Gareth Pugh Red Patent Leather Embossed Credit Card Holder (ON SALE!)
Alexander Mcqueen Metallic Green Cardholder

No comments:

Post a Comment