10.02.2013

VIONNET SPRING 2014 RTW - SHEER SKIRTS


Vionnet Spring 2014 Ready-to-Wear

Today's Vionnet show in Paris was gorgeous and magnificent, of course Louis Vuitton, Hermes, & Miu Miu were exceptional today as well. But the real intriguing question is where's the skirt? Don't take me the wrong way, I LOVE this look I think it's extremely chic without looking trashy. The topic of sheer bottoms has been posted (here) couple of days ago and I think it's fantastic! But the look of a sharp blazer and a sheer skirt on the bottom looks absolutely ravishing. Not only was it seen today, but we also saw an all white look from Balenciaga last week in Paris as well. It's the "I'm covered, yet not covered" look! 

Okay, so now the important question is, who would wear this in real life? Would you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment