7.14.2014

MINIMAL IS ALWAYS BEST


I had the strongest inkling to make things simple. Simple colors, simple style, and just plain old simple everything. In my last outfit post, the slacks had a fantastic debut so I decided to keep that momentum going with a great pair of black wide leg slacks. 

I had a recent purchase with my new Celine sunglasses and you could say I'm hooked. One pair in hand and now I want more! I've been looking for the perfect all black pair, not that I don't have enough all black sunglasses already. But this one is different in a way that you can practically head out the door with a casual look or a fancy one and it will pair perfectly with whatever you're wearing. I guess you could say that I will always gravitate towards the versatile items. 


White blazer (similar . similar). DKNY t-shirt (similar . similar - on sale!). Lafayette 148 New York pants (similar . similar) . Zara heels (similar . similar - on sale!) . Celine sunglasses . Concord watch . Zara bracelet 



No comments:

Post a Comment