9.19.2014

No. 21 SPRING 2015 RTW


No. 21 revealed their collection this week in Milan and it's quite rare to see me fall in love with more than half of any collection. It's always three or four fantastic looks out of the fifteen or so that I can actually stop and admire. This collection is one of the few where I actually had to edit out at least five looks to put into this collage. That in itself speaks volumes.

It's no surprise now when I say that this is my absolute favorite collection this whole fashion month season. The sheer fabric that leads you lingering and wanting more to its minimalistic quality with intricate detail. Or perhaps it's the fact that each look requires a thick clunky belt, no matter how delicate the look or fabric is. Better yet it's the shoes! And oh goodness the shoes...every color for me please! Actually come to think of it, it's all of those qualities. You've done it again Dell'Acqua!

No comments:

Post a Comment