3.21.2015

SUNLIGHT


Lately it's been extremely tough balancing work and my blog. I've been neglecting my one and only passion and it's been sad to watch my blog be ignored for so long. Hopefully, that's all about to change! These photos were taken about two months ago, when the air was still crisp and cold. The burst of sun was a nice contrast from the cold air on my skin and I remembered that this was such a lovely day.

I bought these loafers on sale during the holiday's and I felt like I hit the jackpot! Black AND pony hair??? What else could a girl ask for? I was ecstatic and I took these bad boys out for a spin and they were perfect. They're able to go with anything and that's the type of fashion investment I like to hear.

Zara sweater . Zara coat . Whistles loafers . Zara bag . Celine sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment