6.24.2013

NEW TALENT - SAVAS MILANO BY RASMUS RINGBERG

Caroline


Anna-Lisa


Lisa


Filippa


Anna-Karin


Elsa


Alred





Ph: Savas Milano & their Facebook page

I came across this new bag line yesterday and I was intrigued. So I did some searching around and found that this line is created by Rasmus Ringberg, a young Swedish designer. He launched his first collection for FW 13/14 & everything is made in Italy with high-quality leather (calf or crocodile).

The first of his bags that I saw was the first photo, (her name is Caroline) and I HAD to find out who designed this bag. It's unique and as you can tell it reminds you of a shopping basket. Well, a very expensive shopping basket that is with gold and leather. I kind of have a love for this bag in the most unique way possible. The zippers on top of the bag, gives it a secured way to carry it, but what really caught my eye was the gold deer (genius!). Overall, it has a chic quality about it that makes it work because if you think about it, it's a shopping basket!

The rest of his collection has that simplistic quality that I'm extremely fond of. The shapes and structure of each bag leaves me wanting a few. As much as Caroline intrigues me, I would have to put her aside for a few of his other bags and put them on my wishlist (Filippa, Anna-Karin, & Alfred). My "deer" babies are simply perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment