8.30.2013

MENS FOOTWEAR ON THE LADIES


I do love me a great pair of shoes, and I love it even MORE if it's comfortable with an intense level of chicness! It's a complete win-win situation. These photos are presented to inspire us for the upcoming season, even though the photo of Nicole Richie was in St. Tropez last month she rocked those Saint Laurent shoes like it was winter! I think these bad boys are going to be my go-to shoes this fall. Rolled up skinnies and comfortable footwear is something to bow down to and thank the fashion gods (that's right, you heard me!) . Like I said, it's a definite win-win! 



Here are some great shoes to shop for the chilly season:

Duccio Venturi Double monk strap leather brogues
Rupert Sanderson Zohra leather loafers
Alexander Wang Ingrid Oxford (ON SALE!)
Paul Smith loafer
Saint Laurent Bi-colour perforated brogues (on Nicole Richie)
All Black 'Cool Joe' loafer
Opening Ceremony Oxford embossed leather brogues
Zara Leather ankle boot with buckles

No comments:

Post a Comment