12.28.2013

CHRISTMAS


On Christmas day, I had the urge to wear red and green, to you know...stay in the Christmas spirit. Who said wearing red and green on Christmas day was tacky? I rarely wear a lot of color, since everything I own is in the neutral spectrum. So, when I threw this on it took a few hours to get used to. I think this is the most color on color interaction I've ever had on in a very long time.

I'm wearing:
Vince skinny jeans (similar)
Jones New York top
Zara red coat (similar)
Zara heels
Vintage Michelle Stuart green coat
Ray-Ban sunglasses

2 comments:

  1. Head to toe color is hard to pull off, but you look great! I love the bright red for Christmas!!
    -Adara
    adaradella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove this look! Its different, its good to get out of the comfort zone sometimes!!

    Xo Mariely
    www.marielyanais.com

    ReplyDelete