12.23.2013

MENSWEAR


I've been on this menswear inspired binge for quite some time now and I don't think I'm going to stop any time soon. Tuxedo jacket, rolled up trousers and oxfords are the obvious menswear look that I can't get enough of. It's simple yet chic, with both masculine and feminine qualities. I added a sparkle box bag to add that touch of feminine flare that a masculine get-up needed to balance out two ends of the spectrum. 

I've had a lot of compliments on this tuxedo jacket throughout the years and believe it or not, this jacket was designed by my dad. He drew out a sketch and had someone sew it up. He's had a lot of great pieces created for my mom back in the 90s and I had the opportunity to snatch them. Like I've mentioned recently, I went on a nice little "shopping" trip in my mom's closet. Lots of great goodies! 

I'm wearing:
Classiques Entier pants (similar)
Jacket designed by my dad (similar)
Forever 21(similar)
Mango oxford shoes (similar)
Zara box bag
Diane von Furstenberg sunglasses

1 comment: