1.14.2014

THE SLIT

 





All black and gold, with a gigantic slit. How can you go wrong?
There's something about a high slit on a skirt or dress that intrigues me. There's something about it that makes me wanting more. Maybe it's a whole lot of leg action that shows confidence, or maybe it gives a bit of imagination that many seem to gravitate towards. Whatever it may be, I want it!

Right when I saw this skirt last year (I know, last year! Sorry guys) I grabbed it, my eyes opened up extremely wide, and a smile started to form on my face and I knew this babe was coming home with me. Instantly I thought, "Wow, what a fabulous skirt," and headed straight to the register.

I'm wearing:
Zara crop top (similar)
Zara skirt (similar)
Ray-Ban sunglasses
Natasha Couture bag
Rolex watch

No comments:

Post a Comment