2.13.2014

LET'S TALK TONER


Toner.
There are two kinds of people. There's those who worship the tonic they apply to their skin after their cleansing routine or there are people who don't even care to take a second glance when they're at the cosmetic department at the department store. Myself? I'm a toner person, always have always will be. Everyone has their favorites and everyone wants to stick to what they know, but what I KNOW is that my skin would change as I get older. My pores decided one day that it's going to do it's own thing and become this gigantic problem and become extremely unattrative may I add. So I had no choice but to shake things up and luckily I stumbled upon a fantastic toner that shrinks up your pores. Granted it didn't happen over night like magic. Honey, this isn't fast food take out you don't get em to shrink THAT fast. More like a solid month of finally seeing the result. In between that time I could tell my skin thightening up and the pores started to slowly shrink. Now, six months later and still using the same toner, my pores aren't visiable AT ALL. I know, pretty effective I must say. 



But if you're the other half and you're the non-tonic person than there's a fabulous Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque to minimize those pores of yours.

If you're lucky and blessed with well behaved pores then there are other fantastic ones that they have that specifically treat certain areas or problems you may have. The thing I love most about Kiehl's products is that it's effective AND affordable.

Kiehl's Since 1851:
'Rare Earth' Pore Refining Tonic
'Rare Earth' Deep Pore Cleansing Masque
Ultra Facial Toner
'Ultra Facial' Oil-Free Toner
Calendula Herbal-Extract Alcohol-Free Toner
Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner
'Clearly Corrective' Toner

2 comments:

  1. I've always been dubious pores can actually shrink, we're all so obssessed with pore sizes haha! But think you've convinced me with this one :)

    Hanh | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it works for you like it did for me :)

    ReplyDelete