8.21.2014

25.





Last month marked a day where I turned a quarter of a century and the only way I could do that was to wear something that we all call the "birthday suit." Instead, my version had a tad more clothing and a lot more black staple pieces so I could ring in the two-five correctly. Something comfortable yet sexy, something that screams my name. An all black number with hints of leather and skin to make my birthday that much better. I paired my mom's Max Mara crop top (yes, you read correctly...my MOM'S) with my favorite black high waisted skirt and Stuart Weitzman sandals. I had a fabulous birthday & an absolute fabulous outfit to go with it!!

Max Mara crop top . H&M skirt (similar) . Zara faux leather jacket (similar similar) & necklace (similar) . Chanel bag . Stuart Weitzman sandals (in blue & nude)

2 comments: