9.09.2014

BLACK + WHITE


I feel like I'm always digging out old stuff from my parents' closet to vamp up my wardrobe. I honestly cannot complain because everything I'm pulling out happens to work. A mix of the old items with the new and you have yourself a perfectly balanced outfit.

I found this dreamy black and white oversized men's shirt from one of my dad's boxes from the 90's and needless to say it's quite perfect. The first thing that popped into my mind was "wow!" It's oversized AND black & white, my two loves in one item. So, I decided to complement these tiny little stars with a simple black skirt and my nudist sandals, making my shirt the "star" of my outfit! 


Cafe men's shirt . Zara skirt (similar . similar) . ASOS bag . Celine sunglasses . Stuart Weitzman sandals (here in: nudepink & blue)




No comments:

Post a Comment