1.10.2015

WINTER SLIT


This season is all about knits, layers, and boots. I love warm weather and enjoying a relaxing day at the beach with a drink in my hand while trying to master that perfect tan. With that being said, I do love a great cold day, not because I like the cold but I love it with one sole purpose...THE CLOTHES! I can't help it, when I see a great pair of boots or a fantastic knit, I'm dying to throw it on my body even if it's hot outside. It may look odd, but who cares! I enjoy layers and playing with textures, it's the main reason why I look forward to winter. When I say winter, I mean as cold as California can get, which isn't too cold. And because of this warm-ish winter (well, compared to the East Coast) it's a great way to show a little bit of skin.


Zara sweater (similar) . Zara skirt . H&M boots . Gucci wallet . Celine sunglasses . Rolex watch


No comments:

Post a Comment