12.22.2013

SIMPLISTIC INSPIRATION


I don't even know where to begin...

The styling is absolutely impeccable. Channeling Katherine Hepburn with shades of grey,  and if you know me you'll know that I do love my neutral colors. When the words: oversized, layered, minimal, and chic describe ANYTHING, you know it's going to be perfection. There's all the right things happening in this editorial shot by Benny Horne for Vogue Ukraine January 2014 issue. The layering of oversized coats and understated accessories create a powerful statement. The "less is more" statement. 

I've been over due on owning the perfect oversized coat (in every shade of the neutral spectrum), and this just put me back in check to go on "THE hunt" for one as soon as possible. And by one I mean one in every color on that marvelous spectrum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment